Smart & Safe Cities
‘Driving Innovation Series’ first event, “Smart & Safe Cities” featured a number of discussion topics centered around how technology in the EV/C/AV sectors can contribute to smart communities, infrastructure and services including transit, communications and policing.
Date: June 4th 2020
Time: 9:00am – 10:30am
JUNE 4th 2020 VIDEO
About the event
Durham RTDS’ ﬁrst event, “Smart & Safe Cities” featured a discussion around a variety of relatable subjects including, but not limited to:
- What solutions can increase interaction between people, vehicles and digital signage to create an omni communication experience for the cities of tomorrow?
- How can collaboration, big data, connectivity and autonomous systems can be integrated to help improve early warning systems and manage events and incidents that affect cities?
- How can the use of robots increase services for urban, business and residential citizens?
- Which technologies can be applied to change the behavior of city and metropolitan transit ﬁxtures and assets?
- How can we apply AI to create or increase predictive incident management of transit systems or reduce response time to Vision Zero objectives?